Keeping in touch with friends and family is more important than ever this Christmas.
Now you can send a beautiful card featuring the Virgin Mary and Christ Child image from our back window.
The cards say ‘Merry Christmas’ on the front, with Luke 2:10-12 on the inside, and lots of room for your own message. Envelopes included.
Each package of 10 cards will cost $20.00, with 100% of that going to St. James as the cost of printing was donated.
How to order:
Send an email to Diane ([email protected]) with your order (number of packages of 10) and how you would like to obtain them. Choices are:
- Pick up from St. James on a Sunday morning. Prepaid packages will be left with your name on them at the check-in desk
- Pick up from St. James by prior phone call. Prepaid packages will be left with your name on them on the pew just inside the east door (outside the office)
- Delivery to your mailbox/outside porch
Payment options are:
- Cheque to St. James marked ‘cards’ left in box marked ‘CARD PAYMENT’ on the pew mentioned above, or mailed to the church
- E-transfer to [email protected]