We're excited to welcome you back to St. James for public worship beginning on Sunday 13 September, with services of Holy Communion at 9:00am and 10:30am!
Here's what to do and expect on your first Sunday:
- On Sunday morning, before coming to church, pre-screen using the Government of Canada self-assessment tool. The greeter will ask you if you completed the online pre-screening. If you did not, the greeter will ask you the screening questions at the door (see attached document below under 'Downloads').
- Please bring and wear a mask. Masks are required for entry to the church. (Please contact the church office well in advance if you believe you have a medical condition that exempts you from wearing a mask).
- Enter by the east door under the portico. This will be the only entrance to the entire facility. (Those with mobility issues may park in the handicap spaces and use the door at the north-east end of the facility).
- You will be required to sign-in for the purposes of contact tracing. A greeter will record your name and contact information and ask you to santize your hands.
- You will be guided into the sanctuary by an usher and seated in accordance with safe physical distancing measures (2m / 6.5 ft).